Pixtt Kretv Krakxt Raid Guide
Pixtt Kretv Krakxt has some fairly simple mechanics. At specific HP % intervals she will go inactive and adds spawn (an ikkav hatchling) in her place. These adds are mezzable and slowable. Once the adds are dead she will become active again. Repeat this until she is dead. She Rampages so each time she becomes activeso try to have a Rampage tank get aggro first.
In addition to the adds an ikkav hatchling spawning Reflection of Kretv Krakxt will spawn and roam around the edges of the room. Reflection of Kretv Krakxt are unattackable and will fire off spells on the raid. Have Poison Cure ready. Some of the spells they cast include Slow, Mana Drain, Direct Damage, and Feign Death. See below for further details on spells. They will despawn each time the an ikkav hatchling are all killed. Having at least 50 Alcohol Tolerance is recommended for this event as one of the spells can make you drunk.
90% HP: 4 an ikkav hatchling / 1 Reflection of Kretv Krakxt
70% HP: 5 an ikkav hatchling / 2 Reflection of Kretv Krakxt
50% HP: 6 an ikkav hatchling / 3 Reflection of Kretv Krakxt
30% HP: 7 an ikkav hatchling / 5 Reflection of Kretv Krakxt
10% HP: 4 an ikkav hatchling – Spawns while Pixtt Kretv Krakxt stays active
Emotes for each phase:
Pixtt Kretv Krakxt
– 1.7 million HP
– Hits 4.9k+ (35 Heroic Stamina)
– Casts Soul Consumption (Single Target, 2700 DD/2700 Mana Drain, -350 Prismatic Based)
an ikkav hatchling
– 50K HP
– Hits 1k+ (35 Heroic Stamina)
Reflection of Kretv Krakxt
– Casts Aura of Fatigue (Single Target, -500 Endurance+Mana/tick DoT, -1000 ATK, 1000 DD, -350 Poison Based, 36 Poison Cure)
– Casts Delusional Visions (Single Target, 4000 DD + Drunk if Alcohol Tolerance is not > 50.
– Casts Ikaav’s Venom (PBAE, -50% Attack Speed, 4000 DD, -300 Magic Based, 36 Poison Cure)
– Casts Wrath of the Ikaav (Single Target, 7000 DD, Feign Death, 10 second stun, Unresistable)