Necromancer 1.5 Epic
This quest will make you eligible to start the Necromancer 1.5 Epic quest if you have not completed the Necromancer 1.0 Epic.
Head to PoKnowledge and locate Geboron. He is in the south east building on the evil side of the zone.
“Hail” him to receive Note to Yuanda.
Go to West Karana and locate Yuanda. Bring a group. A decent tank and an Enchanter (to mez) is recommended. Give her Note to Yuanda.
She will despawn and 5x wearwolves will spawn here. Kill them.
Once the werewolves are dead, a shady bandit spawns on the south side of the zone. “Hail” him and he will attack. Kill him and loot Contract of Sale. a shady bandit hits for about 1k and has a 1k Lifetap proc.
1) Go to Lake Rathetear with your group and locate Egonis. Give him Contract of Sale. He will despawn.
2) While still in Lake Rathetear, head west and locate Ronaiar Skullmoore. Hail him, he will attack. Kill him. Nothing will drop
3) Worboli will spawn in the water just a little north. Follow his dialogue and say “do somethings” this will spawn Gnoll Scavanger back on the island. Kill Gnoll Scavanger and loot Rotten Fish.
4) Back in the water near where Worboli is at, you’ll now see a Man-eating Freshwater Shark. Kill it and loot Piece of the Staff.
5) Give Rotten Fish to Worboli receive emote. He will despawn.
Go back to Geboron in PoKnowledge. Give him Piece of the Staff. He will hand it back and emote:
Go to Lake Rathetear and locate Kazen Fecae. Give him Piece of the Staff to receive Note to Biddlis:
1.5 Necromancer Epic Pre-Quest Complete!