This quest will make you eligible to start the Necromancer 1.5 Epic quest if you have not completed the Necromancer 1.0 Epic.
Head to PoKnowledge and locate Geboron. He is in the south east building on the evil side of the zone.
“Hail” him to receive Note to Yuanda.
Go to West Karana and locate Yuanda. Bring a group or two. You’ll want a strong tank, an Enchanter to mez, and caster DPS. Give her Note to Yuanda.
She will despawn and 5x a snarling wearwolf will spawn here.
These guys Kick for 10K-11K damage so be careful not to get one shot! They summon and are immune to melee. You’ll see 4x level 68 and 1x Level 72. The level 68 ones can be mezzed and/or rooted. The level 72 has high Magic Resist.
Kill them. Once the werewolves are dead, a shady bandit will be on the south side of the zone. “Hail” him and he will attack. Kill him and loot Contract of Sale. a shady bandit hits for about 1k and has a 1k Lifetap proc.
1) Go to Lake Rathetear with your group and locate Egonis. Give him Contract of Sale. He will despawn.
2) While still in Lake Rathetear, head west and locate Ronaiar Skullmoore. Hail him, he will attack. Kill him. Nothing will drop
3) Worboli will spawn in the water just a little north. Follow his dialogue and say “do somethings” this will spawn Gnoll Scavanger back on the island. Kill Gnoll Scavanger and loot Rotten Fish.
4) Back in the water near where Worboli is at, you’ll now see a Man-eating Freshwater Shark. Kill it and loot Piece of the Staff.
5) Give Rotten Fish to Worboli receive emote. He will despawn.
Go back to Geboron in PoKnowledge. Give him Piece of the Staff. He will hand it back and emote:
Go to Lake Rathetear and locate Kazen Fecae. Give him Piece of the Staff to receive Note to Biddlis:
1.5 Necromancer Epic Pre-Quest Complete!