Queen Pyrilonis Raid Guide
Upon entering Queen Pyrilonis’s room you’ll notice she is surrounded by 6x Princesses. On the opposite side of the room you’ll also notice 6x Red Portals. These Portals spawn a raging chimera and a fire construct, and are tied to each of their respective Princess (based on location). Queen Pyrilonis will initially be unattackable until all 6x Princesses are dead.
You can begin by pulling either the 3x right or 3x left side Princesses. You do not need to fight all at once. This means you’ll also have a raging chimera and a fire construct adds spawning out of 3x portals. Kill the first 3x Princesses and keep the adds under control. After each one dies, the respective Princesses portal will stop spawning adds.
Once the first 3x Princesses are dead, the other 3x Princesses will immediately aggro the raid. Kill them using the same strategy as the first 3. Once all Princesses are dead Queen Pyrilonis becomes active and immediately aggros.
a fire contruct – Kill these ASAP. 50K HP. They will immediately path towards the Queen Pyrilonis. If they reach her they will then select a player target to run towards, and do so at a faster pace. If they reach that target they will explode for a PBAE 5000 DD.
a raging chimera – Kill these as they spawn. 50K HP, Hit 1K+, Slowable, Mezzable.
Kill Queen Pyrilonis. a fire construct will continue to spawn occasionally from the portals during the fight, so keep killing them. I recommend fighting her away from the portals to buy your raid more time to kill them. Otherwise she doesn’t have any special mechanics, but does hit for 4900+ (35 Heroic Stamina) so Defensive Disc and slowing her ASAP is recommended.
||– 2 Million HP
– Hits 4900+ (35 Heroic Stamina)
||– 500K HP
– Hit 3100+ (35 Heroic Stamina)
– Casts Discordling Ruin (Single Target, +7.5 Stun, 150 DD, -450 AC, -300 Magic Based)
a raging chimera
|– 50K HP
– Hits 1K+ (35 Heroic Stamina)
– Casts Body Slam (Single Target, 3 sec stun, 350 DD, Knockback)
a fire construct
|– 50K HP
– Runs to Queen Pyrilonis, if it reaches her it will then run to a player. If it gets to that player it will cast a 5000 DD PBAE. See below.
– Casts Pyrilonis’ Vengeance: (PBAE, 5000 DD, -400 Fire Based)