Paladin 1.5 Epic Guide – Redemption
You must have completed either the Paladin 1.0 Epic or the Paladin 1.5 Pre-Quest to begin this quest.
Step 13 (Parts 1-3)
Go to Halls of Honor and find Irak Altil. Say “vision” to receive emote:
Go to North Qeynos and locate Enic Ruklin. He roams around outside the Temple of Life area. Say “track down” to receive emote:
Go to East Freeport and locate Brunar Rankin (-85, -1025). He on the docks. Hail him to receive Iksar’s Note.
Get Fishing to 100. You can train until 20 at your Guildmaster. After that just fish. Step 5 involves going to Gulf of Gunthak so you can fish there to save time. Bring a lot of bait and fishing rods (fishing poles can break).
You can make a macro to make it easier:
/do # (whatever skill slot # you have fishing as)
/do # (whatever skill slot # you have fishing as)
Now you’ll need to fish up 4x Corrupted Koalindl’s Heart from A Corrupted Koalindl in 4 different zones. These can take a while to spawn so be patient. You will see this emote each time a fish spawns:
You should be able to duo each A Corrupted Koalindl without an issue. A tracker also helps in case the fish doesn’t spawn near you.
1) Go to Gulf of Gunthak and begin fishing on the beach shore (-180, -640) until A Corrupted Koalindl spawns. It will spawn in the water and roam around. Chase it down and kill it. Loot Corrupted Koalindl’s Heart.
2) Go to Ocean of Tears and begin fishing at Sister island (Most northeast island). Fish on the dock (+1550, -7900) until A Corrupted Koalindl spawns. Kill it and loot Corrupted Koalindl’s Heart.
3) Go to The Overthere and fish along the shore. For me the fish spawned at (+4000, -2250). Kill it and loot Corrupted Koalindl’s Heart.
4) Go to Nedaria’s Landing. Fish near the Wayfarers Camp. Once the fish spawns kill it and loot
Corrupted Koalindl’s Heart.
Go to back North Qeynos and locate Enic Ruklin. He roams around outside the Temple of Life area. Give him 4x Corrupted Koalindl’s Heart to receive Seal of Enic.
Go to Skyfire Mountains with a small group and find Dry Sapara. It is at the zone-in to Veeshan’s Peak. Hail it to spawn Rithnok the Tormented just a bit to the east. Kill it and loot Rithnok’s Soulstone.
Give Rithnok’s Soulstone to Dry Sapara. He will give a Rithnok’s Soulstone (4-slot container).
You’ll now need to collect 4x Soulstone Shard. They are ground spawns found in Omens of War zones. They can be hard to see. You’ll need to right-click open the pictures to see them full size. The spawns are very small.
1) Dranik’s Scar (+1050, +120)
2) The Bloodfields (+450, +740)
3) Nobles’ Causeway (-860, -370)
4) The Ruined City of Dranik (-545, +365)
Combine the 4x Soulstone Shard from Step 8 into Rithnok’s Soulstone (4-slot container) to create a non-container version of the same item: Rithnok’s Soulstone.
Go to Dawnshroud Peaks find Mikhal Young (+1340, -1280).
– “Hail” him
– Say “find anything”
you’ll receive Drema’s Locket.
Go to Mons Letalis and find Drema Young (+830, -1250). Give her Drema’s Locket to receive Drema’s Fingerbone.
1) Go back to Dawnshroud Peaks find Mikhal Young (+1340, -1280). Give him Drema’s Fingerbone. He will give it back and emote:
2) In the same camp you’ll find Denns Rootenpaw. Give him Drema’s Fingerbone to receive Bone Collector’s Bag (4-slot container).
Next you’ll need to collect 3x Dark Skeleton Remains. They drop from 3 different zones:
1) The Grey – drops from a sun revenant. These are near the lake. Rare drop
2) The Umbral Plains – drops from disturbed elysian remains. These roam the zone. A tracker helps. Rare drop.
3) Ssraeshza Temple – drops from skeletons in the basement. Rare drop.
4) Once you have all 3 combine them in Bone Collector’s Bag (4-slot container). It will create a new item with the same name: Bone Collector’s Bag.
Go back to Dawnshroud Peaks and find Denns Rootenpaw. Give him Bone Collector’s Bag to receive Enchanted Bone Powder.
Grab a couple of people and go to back to Mons Letalis and find Drema Young (+830, -1250). Give her
Enchanted Bone Powder. She will attack. Kill her and loot Drema’s Soulstone (2-slot container).
You can probably solo this but it doesn’t hurt to get a small group and head to Tenebrous Mountains. Locate Coterie Corruptor. He is at the top of the castle. Kill it and loot Soulstone Shard.
1) Go to Plane of Nightmare with a 24-person raid and find Etumer (-1650, -1300).
Say “I am ready” to zone into a new area. This will port the entire group. Each group leader will need to say this phrase to zone their group in.
2) Inside you’ll find Mujaki the Devourer. He is untargetable at first.
You’ll see 3 large graves in the yard around him. These are spawn points for waves of mobs. Split you raid up between the 3 gravestones and aggro the spawns ASAP. Kill the waves as they come. You get a couple minutes between waves. If you let them onto the gray platform that Mujaki is on then they become untargetable mobs on horses for the time being. For each one of these you let on the platform you’ll have to deal with them once Mujaki the Devourer finally spawns.
Below are the number of mobs I got per wave:
Wave 1 – 3 mobs (1 each gravestone)
Wave 2 – 3 mobs (1 each gravestone)
Wave 3 – 3 mobs (1 each gravestone)
Wave 4 – 6 mobs (2 each gravestone)
Wave 5 – 9 mobs? (3 each gravestone?)
Wave 6 – 6 mobs (2 each gravestone)
Wave 7 – 6 mobs (2 each gravestone)
Wave 8 – 3 mobs (1 each gravestone)
After 8 waves Mujaki the Devourer becomes targetable. Kill him and Shade of Mujaki the Devourer spawns. Kill it and loot Soulstone Shard. A chest with extra loot also spawns.
Combine both Soulstone Shards into Drema’s Soulstone (2-slot container) to create a non-container version of the same item: Drema’s Soulstone.
Go to Abysmal Sea and locate Lovine Lemise (-195, +202). You can do a “Find” on Soulbinder Jerlin. They are in the same room.
You’ll receive Lovine’s Potion Bag (4-slot container). Do not skip any of the dialogue.
Farm 4 items:
A tracker helps greatly for all of these.
1) Mastruq Havocblade Blood – drops from a mastruq havocblade in Qinimi, Court of Nihilia. Rare Drop.
2) Noc Fleshfeasters Tail – drops from a noc fleshfeaster in Riwwi, Coliseum of Games. Rare Drop.
3) Potameid Seaweed Strands – drops from an entrapped potamide in Natimbi, the Broken Shores. These spawn and roam in the water on the south side of the zone. Rare Drop.
4) Ra`Tuk Screambringer’s Jaw – drops from a ra`tuk screambringer in Barindu, Hanging Gardens. Rare Drop.
Once you have all 4 items from Step 20 combine them in Lovine’s Potion Bag (4-slot container) to create a non-container version of Lovine’s Potion Bag.
Have a Shaman create you a Mist of the Breathless (Trivial 224) with Alchemy.
1x Fine Potion Vial – Bought – Abysmal Sea – Jensine Hegeway (Use Find)
1x Robust Shadow Essence – Drops off “shades” in Maiden’s Eye and Akheava Ruins. Rare drop.
1x Sage Leaf – Bought – Abysmal Sea – Jorlan Hegeway (Use Find)
1x Valerian Root – Bought – Abysmal Sea – Jorlan Hegeway (Use Find)
3x Woundwart – Bought – Abysmal Sea – Jorlan Hegeway (Use Find)
1) Go back to Abysmal Sea and and locate Lovine Lemise (-195, +202). You can do a “Find” on Soulbinder Jerlin. They are in the same room. Give her Lovine’s Potion Bag to receive emote:
2) Next to Lovine Lemise you’ll see Reiya the Pained laying on the bed. Give him Mist of the Breathless to receive Reiya’s Soulstone (2-slot container) and emote:
Take a group to Ferubi, Forgotten Temple of Taelosia and locate Shade of Reiya the Pained (+720, +900) near the Qinimi zone line. Kill it and loot Soulstone Shard.
Take a raid to Barindu, Hanging Gardens and locate Apprentice Udranda. Just “Hail” Apprentice Udranda to get an instance for Vxed, the Crumbling Caverns (you must have between 6 and 24 people to request this — take closer to 24 people). You’ll see emote indicating you have correct the version of the instance:
Once inside, at the north center of the map you’ll find Vuranish Xxuro. Kill him and loot Soulstone Shard. A bonus chest also spawns.
Combine 2x Soulstone Shard (From Step 24 and Step 25) into Reiya’s Soulstone (2-slot container) to create a new Reiya’s Soulstone.
Go back to Irak Altil in Halls of Honor. Hail him to receive emote:
Next you’ll need to complete an instance that is requested in Nedaria’s Landing but is located in The Ruined City of Dranik. This request requires 6 players.
1) Request the instance from Redis Linrok the Suffering (+850, -210) in Nedaria’s Landing.
2) Go to The Ruined City of Dranik with your group. Upon zoning in you’ll see a marker on your compass. Follow it to zone into the instance.
3) This instance has a lot of trash. You’ll need to fight and invis your way through until you reach the circular room on the northeast end of the zone. Once there you’ll find Shade of Redis Linrok. Kill him and loot
Head to Walls of Slaughter with a raid. Upon zoning in you’ll receive emote:
To the right of the ramp that leads to Muramite Proving Grounds you’ll find Durunal the Cursebearer. Kill him and loot Dark and Twisted Sword.
– Eventually spawns at least 3 Enraged Lightning Elementals with low HP.
– Decent amount of HP
– Dispels the tank
– PBAE 600DD + Knockback
1) Go back to Irak Altil in Halls of Honor. Give him Dark and Twisted Sword to receive Dark and Twisted Sword (4-slot container version).
2) Combine the 4 Soulstones in it to receive your 1.5 Epic: Redemption!