Ranger 1.0 Epic
Earthcaller + Swiftwind
Step 7 – Forage:
Chilled Tundra Root – Everfrost
Ripened Heartfruit – Greater Faydark
Speckeled Molded Mushroom – Innothule Swamp
Sweetened Mudrot – Misty Thicket
Step 8 – Buy 3,000 Batwings from a merchant
Step 11 Part 1 – Forage Rose of Firiona (Firiona Vie)
Step 12 – Loot Jade Reaver from a black reaver in City of Mist
Step 14 – Loot Pulsing Green Stone from “triggered” of Venril Sathir that spawns from Venril Sathir’s remains . Read Step for details.
Step 17 – Loot Swirling Sphere of Color from an essence tamer on Island 4 of Plane of Sky
Step 21 – Loot Shattered Emerald of Corruption from named in Plane of Hate
Go to Burning Woods and locate Telin Darkforest (+3240, +2880). Say “action” to receive Worn Note.
You may need to do the Muffin for Pandos quest in West Freeport to get faction if he doesn’t speak to you. You need at least high amiable (possibly higher).
Go to Greater Faydark to Loc: +1535, +570. At this spot Faelin Bloodbriar spawns. Her PH is orc pawn. Respawn is 2.5 minutes. Clear orc pawns in the area until you find the right PH. Once found, kill the PH until Faelin Bloodbriar spawns. Give her Worn Note to receive Faelin`s Ring.
**You can also forage a Ripened Heartfruit while here (See Step 7).**
Go to Kithikor Forest and find Giz X`Tin. He roams so you’ll need to track him. Give him Faelin`s Ring to receive Dark Metal Coin. Upon turnin Teir`Dal Reaver will spawn and attack. You do not have to kill it for anything.
Go back to Telin Darkforest (+3240, +2880) in Burning Woods. Give him Dark Metal Coin to receive Worn Dark Metal Coin.
1) Head to East Karana and find Althele (-3660, -1590). Give her Worn Dark Metal Coin to receive Braided Grass Amulet. This will also spawn Sionae nearby (-2590, -1600).
2) Give Sionae (-2590, -1600) Braided Grass Amulet to receive Frayed Braided Grass Amulet. This will also spawn Nuien (-3650, +300).
3) Give Nuien (-3650, +300) Frayed Braided Grass Amulet, he will return it. This will also spawn Teloa (-3850, -2850).
4) Give Teloa (-3850, -2850) Frayed Braided Grass Amulet. Follow her back to the “gathering spot”. At this point Dark Elf Corruptor and two Dark Elf Reavers will spawn. Kill them and loot Fleshbound Tome from Dark Elf Corrupter.
5) Give Fleshbound Tome to Althele to receive Earth Stained Note.
Go to Misty Thicket and track down Ella Foodcrafter. Give her Earth Stained Note to receive Shiny Tin Bowl.
**You can also forage a Sweetened Mudroot while here (See Step 7)**
Go to the following zones and forage the following items:
Everfrost – Chilled Tundra Root
Greater Faydark – Ripened Heartfruit
Innothule Swamp – Speckled Molded Mushroom
Misty Thicket – Sweetened Mudroot
– Once all 4 items have been obtained, combine them Shiny Tin Bowl to create Hardended Mixture. Keep the bowl as well.
Next you need Keepers of the Art Faction. Buy 3,000 Batwing from any merchant (Ex: Darius Gandril, West Trade Building, Plane of Knowledge.) Give them to Niola Impholder in South Felwithe. You can reach her via the middle teleport pad. You can turn them all at once stacked together. This should be enough to get you to Ally with Keepers of the Art. Ally isn’t necessary (only need Amiable), but I’d just go all out since it is so easy to obtain. You’ll also get a bunch of copies of level 1 Mage Spell: Flare upon turn-in so have some bag space. Just sell them.
**You must be at least Indifferent faction to do this batwing turn-in quest.** If you are not yet indifferent, you are likely close. You can check with /faction. Kill a few of the following NPC’s in the link to get to Indifferent, at that point you’ll be able to turn in the Batwings to get up to Amiable+. I just killed the ones in Neriak Foreign Quarter.
Go to Timorous Deep and locate Alrik Farsight. He roams near the Chessboard. Take the dock from Butcherblock to get there the quickest. Say “i will take the artifact” to receive Crushed Pot. You need at least Amiable faction with Keepers of the Art for him to respond.
Now for a little running around:
– Go to South Felwithe and give Farios Elianos your Crushed Pot to receive Grocery List.
– Go to North Felwithe and give Merchant Nora (can use find) Grocery List to receive Bag of Provisions.
– Go back to South Felwithe and give Farios Elianos Bag of Provisions to receive Receipt.
– Go back to Timorous Deep and give Alrik Farsight (near Chessboard – Take Butcherblock Dock) Receipt to receive Ancient Pattern.
1) Go to Firiona Vie and forage Rose of Firiona.
2) Go to Surefall Glade and find Merdan Fleetfoot. Say “Who is Niera” then give him Rose of Firiona to receive Wood Painting.
3) Go to Frontier Mountains. Along the outside south wall of the Giant Fort you will find a human skeleton (-820, -900). Give it Wood Painting to receive Silver Chained Locket.
4) Go back to Surefall Glade, this time find Niera Farbreeze. Give her Silver Chained Locket to receive Platinum Speckled Powder.
– Go to City of Mist and kill a black reaver until you get Jade Reaver. They spawn in different parts of the zone behind the locked door. Rare Drop. It is recommended to bring a pick lock class with you. It is also tradable so check the Bazaar.
– Go to North Kaladim and give Jade Reaver to Kinlo Strongarm to receive Enchanted Clay.
1) Combine the Ancient Pattern (from Step 10), Platinum Speckled Powder (From Step 11), and Enchanted Clay (From Step 12) in a Pottery Wheel to create Runecrested Bowl. This is a no-fail combine.
2) Go to Misty Thicket and track down Ella Foodcrafter. Give her Hardended Mixture (From Step 7) and Runecrested Bowl (From Step 13) to receive Softly Glowing Stone.
Read this entire Step before beginning.
Bring two items to Karnor’s Castle:
Summoned: Firefly Globe: Summoned by Spell: Dance of the Fireflies (DRU (1) / RNG (10) Spell). It can only be summoned at night. This is a TEMP item.
Spell: Resurrection: Level 47 Cleric spell – bring the “scroll” of the spell itself. You can buy it from many Cleric Spell vendors.
Kill Venril Sathir in Karnor’s Castle. The version of Venril Sathir you’re looking for is the “triggered version”. This triggered version is spawned from Venril Sathir’s remains who spawns approx 12 hours (maybe 20? – see note below or 2/17/21 patch notes) after the death of the regular Venril Sathir.
Once you find Venril Sathir’s remains, give it Summoned: Firefly Globe (Ranger and Druid spell, can only be summoned at night). This will spawn Spirit of Venril Sathir. Give Spirit of Venril Sathir the level 47 Cleric Spell: Resurrection to spawn Venril Sathir. Kill Venril Sathir and loot Pulsing Green Stone. He will drop two but you only need one. They are lore so bring someone along with you who might need one also.
As of 2/17/21 Patch: Venril Sathir’s remains will spawn every 20 hours (assuming this means after alive VS is killed).
1) Go to Firiona Vie and locate Foloal Stormforest. She will be either in the ruins or the city depending on what expansion your server is on. It’s easiest to just track her. Give her Pulsing Green Stone (From Step 14) and Softly Glowing Stone (From Step 13) to receive Warmly Glowing Stone.
2) Go back to Burning Woods and find Telin Darkforest. Give him Warmly Glowing Stone to receive Ancient Longsword.
Head over to The Hole and find Jaeil the Wretched in the tunnels. Give him Shiny Tin Bowl (Step 7) to spawn Jaeil the Insane. Kill Jaeil the Insane and loot Soulbound Hammer. He is pretty easy and should be 1 groupable.
Go to Plane of Sky and kill an essence tamer on Island 4 (griffon island). You can spawn them by killing an essence carrier. an essence carrier spawns by killing a soul carrier. Loot Swirling Sphere of Color. Seems to always drop from an essence tamer.
– Go to Erudin Palace and find Mairee Silentone in the Jewelcrafting area. She is behind the vault door in “Sothure’s FINE GEMS”.
– First, Give her Soulbound Hammer by itself to receive Dwarven Smiths Hammer.
– Next, give her Dwarven Smiths Hammer along with Swirling Sphere of Color to receive Hammer of the Ancients.
– Go to North Kaladim and locate Kinlo Strongarm. Give him Hammer of the Ancients to receive Small Bit of Mithril Ore. This will also spawn Usbak the Old.
– Give Usbak the Old Ancient Longsword (From Step 15) to receive Refined Ancient Sword.
– Give Kinlo Strongarm Small Bit of Mithril Ore to receive Refined Mithril Blade.
Step 20 – Swiftwind
Go back to Burning Woods. Give Telin Darkforest Refined Ancient Sword. He will give it back and Faelin will spawn. Now give Refined Ancient Sword to Faelin to receive Swiftwind!
Go to Plane of Hate and loot Shattered Emerald of Corruption. I got mine from Master of Spite, but it can drop off of most named in the zone. Uncommon Drop.
Step 22 – Earthcaller
Go to North Karana and find Xanuusus (+1340, +500). Give him Shattered Emerald of Corruption and Refined Mithril Blade to receive Earthcaller!