You must have either completed the Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic or the Shadow Knight 1.5 Pre-Quest to begin this quest.
Potentially Pre-farmable Steps
**Not all are 100% confirmed pre-lootable, just something you may want to review before beginning the quest. This is assuming OoW is unlocked**
**Note: If you did the 1.5 Pre-Quest, you’ll need to give Sienn Kastane in Plane of Knowledge your Innoruuk’s Voice before she will respond to the dialogue in Step 1.
Sienn Kastane says, ‘What is this?! This sword contains great power! I can feel its hate.’ Sienn runs her hand down the flat of the blade and closes her eyes. She appears to have gone into a trance. ‘These are the times of prophecy when gods fall silent and a champion of evil must be found. The very existence of the shadowknight may become yet a legend if this champion is not found.’ Sienn opens her eyes. ‘I believe you are to become that champion. Your first task is to find a tome. The sword has told me of a tome that details its history. I do not know where this tome might be, but I suggest you talk to Grand Librarian Maelin here in the Plane of Knowledge. He may have more information on this tome. When you find it, return it to me.’
2) Go to Plane of Knowledge and locate Sienn Kastane (-880, +235).
– “Hail” her
– Say “been transpiring”
– Say “items”
you’ll receive emotes:
3) While still in Plane of Knowledge go to the top of the elevator in the library and find Grand Librarian Maelin.
– Say “find an egg” to receive emote:
Go to The Ruined City of Dranik with a group. Go to the Red Circle on the map. In this room the rare named Murkglider Breeder spawns. It has 2 PHs: a murkglider creeper and a murkglider swarmer . He only spawns in 1 spot in the room (-758, +893), but you may want to consider keeping the entire room clear for when he does spawn. The respawn timer is 16.5 minutes. Kill the PH until Murkglider Breeder spawns. He spawns some adds during the fight. You can mez them. This is 1-2 groupable. Loot Gelatinous Murkglider Egg.
1) Go back to the top of the Library in Plane of Knowledge and find Grand Librarian Maelin. Give him Gelatinous Murkglider Egg to receive The Silent Gods.
2) While still in Plane of Knowledge go back to Sienn Kastane (-880, +235). Give her The Silent Gods to receive emote:
Collect 3 items:
1) Eye of the Dark God – Drops from “Amygdalan” type mobs in Plane of Fear. There are lots at the Temple.
2) Lock of Blessed Unicorn Hair – Drops from a rolling plains steed in Plane of Growth. Having a tracker helps.
3) Gloom Nightmare Hide – Drops from a gloom nightmare in Plane of Nightmare. This is an uncommon drop. See map for spawn location. There are only four spawns and they take 1 hour and 5 minutes to respawn. You must go through the hobgoblin tunnels to get here.
Get Tailoring to 100. Here is a Tailoring Guide.
Combine the following into a Loom or Sewing Kit to create Sheath of Darktidings:
Eye of the Dark God
Lock of Blessed Unicorn Hair
Gloom Nightmare Hide
Go back to Sienn Kastane (-880, +235) in Plane of Knowledge. Give her Sheath of Darktidings to receive emote:
Go to Plane of Valor and find Fraga. Bring a group. Kill him and loot Fraga’s Parchment. Hits 2500+
Go back to Sienn Kastane (-880, +235) in Plane of Knowledge. Give her Fraga’s Parchment to receive an emote. Then say “mask the sword’s presence”
Go to Plane of Nightmare with a group and find The Wailing Sister. She roams the eastern field. Hail her and she’ll attack.
– Hits 1k+ and has a PBAE Silence. Kill her and loot Wailing Rune and Wailing Sister Blood.
Go back to Sienn Kastane (-880, +235) in Plane of Knowledge. Give her Wailing Rune and Wailing Sister Blood to receive Sheathed Innoruuk’s Voice.
While still in Plane of Knowledge, find Gilina Yilzior (-680, +1025). She is on the top floor of a building (see map). Give her Sheathed Innoruuk’s Voice to receive an emote:
Now you’ll need to kill 4 named in 4 seperate zones. Do this with a small group. These fights are trivial.
1) Iceclad Ocean – Giligatabbus Igglebix
Hail him, he will attack. Kill him and loot Giligatabbus’s Head.
2) Ocean of Tears – Gubblegrot Smashfist
Hail him, he will attack. Kill him and loot Gubblegrot’s Head
3) Timorous Deep – Silithis Sisnta
Hail him, he will attack. Kill him and loot Silithis’s Head
4) Swamp of No Hope – Skurza Slicekutt
Track him down. He roams. Hail him, he will attack. Kill him and loot Skurza’s Head
Go back to Gilina Yilzior (-680, +1025) in Plane of Knowledge. Give her the four heads to receive another
Sheathed Innoruuk’s Voice.
Go to Kithicor Forest with a group or two and locate Tarnamil (+575, +1650). Hail Tarnamil and he will despawn. Nearby 6 Paladin NPC’s will spawn. Kill them and loot 3x Paladin Blood Sample. This isn’t overly difficult. They hit for less than 1k each and you can split them.
Go back to Plane of Knowledge and find Gilina Yilzior (-680, +1025). She is on the top floor of a building (see map). Give her Sheathed Innoruuk’s Voice and 3x Paladin Blood Sample to receive emote:
Go to Western Wastes with a full raid and locate Sir Elmonious Falmont (-3200, -2300). Hail him, he will aggro. Kill him and loot Sir Elmonious’s Holy Symbol.
– Hits 3,000+
– Casts Aura of Falmont (PBAE, 2000 DD, -1000 Mana Drain, Prismatic Based)
Go back to Plane of Knowledge and find Gilina Yilzior (-680, +1025). She is on the top floor of a building (see map). Give her Sir Elmonious’s Holy Symbol to receive your 1.5 Epic: Innoruuk’s Voice!