Inside Plane of Tactics, you will find Tallon Zek. He is is located in the South Wing of the zone.
Before engaging, make sure everyone has some form of Levitation as Tallon Zek has a Gravity Flux. Also be sure to pull and kill the trash mobs out of the the corners of his room prior to having the raid enter.
Tallon Zek is pretty straight forward, but has a few mechanics to note:
1. He will chain cast Barb of Tallon. This Spell has 4 different types of effects:
Targeted AE, -300 HP DoT/-150 AC/60% Deaggro on Main Tank, -100 Disease Based)
Targeted AE, 1500-3500 DD, -100 Cold Based, 40% Slow, 40% Snare
Single Target, 3500 DD, -100 Fire Based, 5 second recast)
Single Target, 1750 DD, -100 Poison Based)
2. Shadowsteps around the room, facing different directions.
3. Gravity Fluxes frequently, especially on the tank.
4. Casts a PBAE dispel. Bury your levitate buff as much as you can. If it gets dispelled get another one if needed.
5. Casts Tallon’s Balance – PBAE -300 Resist Debuff
6. Melees for about 1,000 at most. His melee is weak and he has a low amount of HP.
The general strategy is that this is a ranged only fight due to his constant shadowsteping and frontal cone with a damage/slow/snare effect, but you can certainly have melee go in to do some extra damage. You can still try to have some tanks on him, but aggro will bounce around. The main reason a raid would wipe is if everyone got AE’d down by his cone and/or didn’t have levitate. Overall the fight is trivial.
Keep the tanks up, Load AE heals, and have the raid spread out so not everyone gets hit at once by his AE.
Hail A Planar Projection for your flag! Click on the door in his room to port back to the zone in area.
Inside Plane of Tactics, you will find Vallon Zek. He is is located in the North Wing of the zone.
Before engaging, make sure to clear the trash mobs from the corners of his room.
Vallon Zek splits into 5 versions of himself once he hits a certain HP % (seems to be around 60%). The key to this fight is that only 1 of these 5 splits is the “Real” Vallon Zek. Each time you kill the “real” one, another wave of 5 Vallon’s will spawn and you will have to find and kill the “real” one again. Repeat this process 4 of 5 times until you win. A planar projection spawns when the event is over.
How do you find the “Real” Vallon Zek?
Just setup a hotkey: /target Vallon_Zek00. The “Real” Vallon Zek always spawns first, so has 00 after his name. It also casts and runs faster than the rest of his phony friends.
There are two ways to handle the “fake” Vallons:
1. You can kite/offtank them and chain kill the real ones. This generates a lot of adds that need to be finished off at the end of the fight.
2. You can kill the fake Vallons first and once the wave is clear then kill the real one to spawn the next set. Rinse and repeat. This method is slightly slower but is way more controlled and is less risk of a wipe.
Hail the A Planar Projection for your flag! Click on the door behind where Vallon Zek stands to port back to the zone in area.