Warrior 2.0 Epic Guide
Kreljnok’s Sword of Eternal Power
To begin this quest you must have completed the Warrior 1.5 Epic quest.
The following steps are pre-lootable (This is assuming OoW is unlocked):
Step 2 – Loot Kreljnok’s Muddled Rage from Possessed Brute in MPG
Step 4 (Part 1) – Loot Frozen Pestle in Iceclad Ocean
Step 7 – Loot Globe of Discordant Energy from Anguish
Go to Dranik’s Scar and locate Korbuk Brimblade (-1050, -1350).
– Say “going back” to receive emote:
Go to Muramite Proving Grounds with a group and locate Possessed Brute. He has a single PH that is a dragorn type mob. See map for spawn location. Kill Possessed Brute and loot Kreljnok’s Muddled Rage.
– Hits 2500+
– Casts Dark Mass (NPC Hatelist, 800 DD, Chromatic Based)
– Casts Dragornian Malady (PBAE, 200 DD, 100/tick DoT, Disease Based)
Go back to Dranik’s Scar and locate Korbuk Brimblade (-1050, -1350). Give him Kreljnok’s Muddled Rage. He will give it back and emote:
– Say “purification expert”
1) Go to Iceclad Ocean and obtain a Frozen Pestle. This is a ground spawn. They tend to spawn near dragon head statues. It will look like a bag on the ground.
2) While still in Iceclad Ocean, locate Fazzle Thumpkin (+4000, -20000). He is on the far east side of the zone. You can take the boat or Translocator NPC on the northern island to get there.
3) Give Fazzle Thumpkin Frozen Pestle, then say “map” to receive Fazzle’s Map of East Wastes.
1) Go to Eastern Wastes with a small group. Head over to the Kael gorge area (stay up top). Put Fazzle’s Map of East Wastes on your cursor. After a minute or two you should begin to see emotes:
Eventually the map will begin to direct you. The map only becomes active between 7PM and 7AM gametime.
It’s supposed to lead you to Larnik the Recluse, but it doesn’t always work (UPDATE – See NOTE below). If it doesn’t lead you to him you’ll have to wait for the map to direct you again. It seems to repeat every 8-10 minutes. Repeat this process until you find Larnik the Recluse.
When he pops, you’ll see:
***NOTE – As of 9/21/22 patch: The map in East Wastes will no longer lie to you about Larnik’s location. Additionally, Larnik can now be found after 4 to 6 hours following his last defeat.***
2) Say “korbuk sent me” to get him to stop. Say “purification” and he will attack. Kill him and loot
Larnik’s Locked Purification Kit. Hits 1600+.
1) Go back to Dranik’s Scar and locate Korbuk Brimblade (-1050, -1350). Give him Larnik’s Locked Purification Kit to receive Larnik’s Unlocked Purification Kit (2-slot container).
2) Put Kreljnok’s Muddled Rage into Larnik’s Unlocked Purification Kit (2-slot container) and hit combine to create Kreljnok’s Focused Rage.
3) “Hail” Korbuk Brimblade, then say “more” to receive emote:
Raid Anguish and obtain a Globe of Discordant Energy.
Drops from the following events:
Keldovan the Harrier/Jelvan (only one of the two based on who you kill last)
Warden Hanvar/Ture (only one of the two based on who you kill last)
Arch Magus Vangl
Overlord Mata Muram
Go back to Dranik’s Scar and locate Korbuk Brimblade (-1050, -1350).
1) Give him Globe of Discordant Energy.
2) Give him Kreljnok’s Focused Rage and your 1.5 Epic: Champion’s Sword of Eternal Power to receive Raging Sword of Eternal Power.
3) Say “last item” to receive emote:
Go to Nobles’ Causeway with a raid. Go to the location on the map (+1160, +1130). Korbuk Brimblade will spawn when you get close. Say “won’t give me da sword”. He will attack. Kill him
Casts Whirlwind Slice (PBAE, 1250 DD + 1.5 Sec Stun, Magic Based)
Has Low HP
Upon his death, Essence of Kreljnok spawns:
Substantially more HP than Korbuk Brimblade
Casts Aura of Kreljnok (PBAE, 2500 DD and -50 Mana, Poison Based)
Loot Brimblade’s Scabbard (2-slot container) from Korbuk Brimblade and loot Kreljnok’s Essence from Essence of Kreljnok.
Combine Kreljnok’s Essence and Raging Sword of Eternal Power inside Brimblade’s Scabbard (2-slot container) to receive your 2.0 Epic: Kreljnok’s Sword of Eternal Power!