Shaman 1.5 Epic
This quest will make you eligible to start the Shaman 1.5 Epic quest if you have not completed the 1.0 Epic.
WARNING: BEFORE STARTING THIS QUEST — The first half of the 1.5 Pre-Quest is the same as the first half of the Shaman 1.0 Epic.
I’d recommended just doing the 1.0 Epic quest all the way through. It’s generally faster/more rewarding:
1) You have to do a bunch of the 1.0 anyway to complete the 1.5 pre-quest.
2) There are less bottlenecks now days with Agents of Change in the 1.0 Epic
3) The 1.5 pre-quest has a named camp bottleneck that can potentially take a long time if you are unlucky — see Part 4 (a malarian crysalis)
With that said, do what works for you. Let’s get started.
You need to get Black Fur Boots. These are a quest reward part way through the Shaman 1.0 Epic.
Follow the Shaman 1.0 Epic Guide Steps 1 – 8 to obtain Black Fur Boots.
Once you have the boots come back to this guide and move onto Step 2.
Go to West Freeport and locate Elder Spirit of Enlightenment. It is inside Jade Tiger’s Den on the 2nd floor.
“Hail” it to receive emote:
Go to Lake of Ill Omen and locate Spirit Sentinel
Say “i am interested”
Give it Black Fur Boots to receive emote:
Obtain 4 items. You can get these in any order.
Mellian Leaf is the hardest one. It drops from named a malarian crysalis in PoDisease. This guy can take a long time if unlucky.
|Crystallized Blood||PoValor||A Crystalline Arachnae||Uncommon Drop from trash spiders||MAP|
|Mellian Leaf||PoDisease||a malarian crysalis
||Drop from named
a malarian crysalis
PH: a malarian gall
|Stonemite Antennae||Natimbi||a shore stonemite||Common Drop from a shore stonemite trash||MAP|
|Clouded Glass Vial||South Ro||Bratoq Jiplup||Give 2000pp to Bratoq Jiplup||MAP|
1) Go back to Spirit Sentinel in Lake of Ill Omen.
2) Give it the 4 items you farmed in Step 4 to receive emote:
Clouded Glass Vial
1.5 Epic Pre-Quest Complete!